Chichester man given oxygen after kitchen fire

Fire & Rescue
Fire & Rescue

A MAN was given oxygen therapy after a kitchen fire in his flat last night.

The man, believed to be in his 50’s, was found in his flat in Ettrick Road.

Two fire crews were called to the scene around 7:15pm.

They found the man upon entering the property, and gave him oxygen to clear smoke out of his airwaves.

It is believed he is now okay.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.chichester.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ChichesterObserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @Chiobserver

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Chichester Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.