Fire at Chichester cinema

0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a cinema in Chichester after an electric fire started on the ground floor.

West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service attended Cineworld at Chichester Gate on Saturday (March 10) at 8.28am.

A small electrical fire had started in the walkway lighting of the ground floor cinema room. The fire had been put out before the arrival of firefighters.

The electrics were then isolated and advice was given to the cinema. The fire was accidental.