Snow across the Observer has cause traffic chaos, with accidents causing delays around Midhurst especially.
We have had reports of a five-car accident in Cocking this morning (Monday, January 14).
A number of other troublespots have been highlighted on Twitter by Southern travel news:
* A285 Tangmere to Petworth slow traffic due to the snow making conditions hazardous
* Access to Great Ballard School in Crockerhill blocked in both directions due to snow and ice
* B2141 in Chilgrove blocked due to an accident
* A272 Petersfield to Midhurst - hazardous driving conditions due to the snow
* A286 Bourne Way CLOSED and queueing traffic both ways between Chichester Road in Midhurst and Town Lane due to an accident
* A27 Arundel Road in Fontwell around Fontwell Park Racecourse has hazardous driving conditions due to snow
Have you been affected by snow in your area? Let us know about your travel troubles in the comments section below, or tweet @Chiobserver
UPDATE: There are also delays of up to 20 minutes on Southern services between Worthing and Chichester, particularly around the Barnham area.
UPDATE 9.30am: Commuters report travel times of more than an hour on the A259 Bognor to Chichester.