Passengers can expect train delays between Havant and Portsmouth Harbour of up to two hours.
Electrical supply problems have been causing disruption at Havant since about 11.45am today (Monday July 30).
Because of this, trains are unable to run between Havant and Portsmouth Harbour.
According to Southern Rail, the following changes will apply until the end of the service:
- Delays of up to 120 minutes between Havant and Portsmouth Harbour/ Fareham.
- South West Trains services from Portsmouth Harbour to London Waterloo are being diverted via Eastleigh.
- A reduced service will operate between Fareham and Southampton.
- South West Trains passengers may use Southern services between Havant and Fareham.
- Buses are running between Portsmouth Harbour and Havant/ Fareham.
- South West Trains and Southern passengers may use local buses between Portsmouth Harbour and Havant.
- Southern passengers may use local buses (route 700) between Chichester and Havant.
More information to follow when it becomes available.