Westbourne House School fire caused by electrical fault

Crews were at the scene for two hours
Crews were at the scene for two hours
0
Have your say

The fire at Westbourne House School on Tuesday night (January 27) was caused by an electrical fault.

Firefighters were called to the school in Shopwhyke at 10.30pm and put out the roof fire by midnight.

A fire investigation officer has confirmed the fire was accidental and started in a fuse box in the roof.

For the full story read today’s Observer.