Chichester firefighters were called to a home in Bosham after a chip pan fire last night.
West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said crews attended the scene in Westward Close at 8.30pm on Sunday (August 23).
Crews extinguished the small fire in the kitchen before ventilating the property, and they made the scene safe in less than half an hour.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.chichester.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ChichesterObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Chiobserver
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Chichester Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.