Crews attend boiler fire in West Wittering

editorial image

Firefighters responded to a call last night (October 16) after a boiler caught fire in West Wittering.

Crews from the Witterings and Chichester attended the address at 11.59pm at Foxwarren Close to deal with the overheated boiler.

Firefighters isolated the mains water pressure and left the incident with the occupier to liaise with the landlord.

West Sussex Fire and Rescue has said no damage was caused by the fire.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.chichester.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ChichesterObserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @Chiobserver

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Chichester Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.