Man fatally electrocuted at Chichester factory named

A man who died after being electrocuted at a factory in Chichester has been named.

21-year-old Bradley Watts, from Manningtree, in Essex was working as a contractor at Natures Way Foods, in Runcton when he died last Thursday, June 2.

Mr Watts’ mother, Mandy Watts paid tribute to him as a hard working, considerate, and family man.

She said: “I am devastated by the untimely death of my son, Bradley. He will be greatly missed by all his family and friends.

“He was known for his cheeky smile and sense of humour.

“On behalf of my family I would like to thank Chichester police, and the Health and Safety Executive for their help.”

Police and emergency services were called to the site at around 1.50pm but despite the efforts of paramedics he was pronounced dead at the scene.

A post mortem has revealed he had injuries consistent with touching a live electrical wire.

Police are continuing to assist the Health and Safety Executive with their investigation.