Firefighters were called to tackle a fire at a home in Bognor yesterday evening (January 28).
A small fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in New Town Avenue, the fire service said.
Crews arrived just after 8pm and discovered the blaze had already been extinguished.
Firefighters stayed to help ventilate the property.
The fire service said the fire is being treated as an accident.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.