A free business information session will be held for existing companies and budding entrepreneurs at Chichester Library next month.
Staff from West Sussex Libraries’ Business Information Service will elaborate on some of the services that West Sussex County Council can offer businesses on Tuesday November 3 from 10am-4pm.
Whether starting afresh or expanding a current operation, the session will provide information on how to get business help on a wide range of subjects.
• Business start-up guidance
• Mailing lists
• Company information and reports
• News reports
• Guidance to sources of information
(Some of these services may require a small charge)
The session is free to attend. For more information visit www.westsussex.gov.uk/bis or call 0330 222 4744.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.chichester.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ChichesterObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Chiobserver
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Chichester Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.