What’s inside this week’s West Sussex Gazette?
This week’s edition of the West Sussex Gazette is out today – pick up your copy in shops now.
The latest issue, featuring 24 pages of news, views and sport, includes:
- Campaigners call for halt to ‘reckless developments’
- Meet the new High Sheriff of West Sussex
- Ex-postmaster opens up on Post Office scandal
- Objections flood in against revised incinerator proposal
- Developer proposes £5m green bridge to help wildlife cross A24
- Special features on dog thefts in Sussex and the county’s Food and Drink Awards winners
As well as more news and sport, the Gazette is home to a fantastic selection of columnists.
The Sussex Wildlife Trust provides expert insight into the county’s flora and fauna; get tips on the best wines from experienced wine consultant, agent, writer and educator Richard Esling; Tillington farmer Gwyn Jones guides you through the world of farming, including the latest issues affecting those providing food for our tables; and much more.
The Gazette has been providing trusted news since 1853.
Pick up your copy in shops now.
Meanwhile, like and visit the Gazette’s website – www.westsussextoday.co.uk – and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WSGazette – for daily updates.