The highest salary at Chichester District Council for the next year is £114,620, it has been revealed.
Chief executive Diane Shepherd stays on £114,620 per year for 2014/15.
With a senior management restructure last year, executive directors Steve Carvell and Paul Over’s pay rose from £90,000 to £91,800. This follows the loss of a third executive director job.
Head of finance and governance services John Ward is on an initial salary of £63,587, rising to £73,807 with responsibility allowance and market supplement.
The remaining heads of services are on £63,587, which are as follows:
- Head of planning services
- Head of business improvement services
- Head of contract services
- Head of community services
- Head of housing and environment services
- Head of commercial services