FONTWELL PARK has a packed fixture list of 24 race meetings for 2012 – and you could get to the lot for free with this week’s Chichester Observer.
The popular jump-racing course just off the A27 is offering fans the chance to go racing for just £8.29 per fixture next year by purchasing an annual pass for just £199.
It’s tremendous value and to celebrate, the racecourse has teamed up with the Observer to offer a pair of the annual badges as prizes in a great reader competition.
Now the fixtures have been confirmed, planning is well under way for the track’s two-dozen meetings.
An annual badge offers:
Premier Enclosure admission to all 24 Fontwell fixtures in 2012 (which includes All About the Racehorse day in February, a Queen’s Jubilee celebration in June, Ladies’ Night in August and the two-day October festival).
- Entrance to more than 30 reciprocal fixtures including Goodwood, Aintree and Ascot, as well as Hickstead show-jumping and and Sussex county cricket matches.
- Free parking in the centre course all year round.
- Bring a friend for free to two fixtures
- A visit to a training yard (transport costs additional)
- A behind-the-scenes morning at Fontwell Park, hosted by the clerk of the course Ed Arkell.
All of this will cost you just £199 if you buy by Wednesday, February 1. But we have a pair of passes to give away. To stand a chance of entering, get this week’s (Dec 15) edition and turn to page 32 for the competition.